Sunday, December 2, 2007

2 Girls 1 Cup

Why'd I watch it? I don't know. I guess I thought to myself "How bad could it be? What's the worst thing someone could record and then put on the Internet? Surely, this couldn't be it."

WRONG, wrong, wrong. This quite possibly could be the worst thing ever in the history of Al Gore's Internet.

And it's got different levels of sickness. A sampling of reactions I had:

-Oh God. Why would you do that into a glass? This must be the end. Accurately, we've seen the 2 girls and the 1 cup. I'll never look at chocolate soft-serve the same way again. This must be over.

-Oh no! Don't lick it. It's not ice cream. It's far from ice cream. Taste-wise, that'd have to be on the opposite side of the spectrum than ice cream.

-SHE'S EATING IT. SHE'S PUKING SHIT BACK INTO THE SHITTER'S MOUTH. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? IS THIS SOME KIND OF AL QAEDA PLOT? WHAT THE FUCK?

I'm glad I ate breakfast before watching it. Holy shit, that was gross (no pun intended).

Questions:

-how much do you think they had to pay the actresses? (adult video insider, this questions for you)

-how did they talk them into it?

-how did someone dream this up?

-will this ever be topped?

No comments: