Sunday, December 28, 2008

MTV's BABY (like a fetus) STEPS TO REDEMPTION....

While enjoying Xmas cheer with my family, I got to watch all those MTV spinoff channels that I don't get in New Haven. So imagine my surprise that MTV Jams (really? the best thing you can call your urban music video channel?) was playing the video for Wale's "Nike Boots" and The Cool Kids' "Delivery Man." Can't believe they took time off of playing that Plies' video where he talks about being in love and that Young Jeezy video where he says "Yeaaahhhh" a bunch of times. While "Nike Boots" is a pretty old song, it's still a good look for Wale to get some exposure. It's little things like this that make those silver linings.

MTV Jams: 98% garbage, 2% quality.



1 comment:

jglc said...

2nded.

And for what it's worth, they seem to have Charles Hamilton's "Brooklyn Girls" in regular rotation too...

...not that that's anything for me to write home about, personally, but it's good to know there's a place to go to check in on the careers of, as I think Bol might write, "guys like Charles Hamilton, for what it's worth".